With this homemade seasoning and one of Addy's delicious chutney's, this chicken wing recipe is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- 6 Tablespoons Paprika
- 2 Tablespoons Black Ground Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Parsley
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Smoked Chili Flakes
- 1 Package Chicken Wings (make sure to cut the wings in half)
- 3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
*The morning of, or the night before.*
- Rinse and dry chicken wings.
- Add the wings to a large bowl, combining the Extra Virgin Olive Oil and your Rub mix, and mix well.
- Put into a gallon bag and refrigerate until you are ready to cook.
- Pre-Heat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread your wings on a cast iron griddle (or a roasting pan of some kind - something with air circulation works best) and cook for 25 minutes.
- Turn wings and cook for an additional 25 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite Addy's Chutney.