- 1/4 Cup packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup packed Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Margarine or Butter, softened
- 1/3 Cup Shortening
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Package (8 ounces) candy-coated chocolate candies
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix sugars, margarine/butter, shortening, vanilla and egg.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls about 2" apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake until light brown, about 8-10 minutes. (centers will be soft)
- Cool slightly, remove from cookie sheet.
WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT’S COOKING IN YOUR HOME!
If you have a great recipe using Addy’s Jam that you would like to share, reach out! We will provide products and deliver at no charge. Give us a call at (858) 883-4556 or email us at email@example.com.
Subscribe to Addy’s to receive more amazing recipes like this one, along with great specials and information on new products.