- 5 1/2 Cups Poweder Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter (Softened)
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt
- 4 Tbsp. Half N Half
* Seceret Ingredient - 1/4 Cup of Addy's Freezer Jam. I used Raspberry Kisses
Get out your mixture. You want this to light and fluffy.
- Add softened butter to your mixture and beat till creamy, add powder sugar and salt.
- Add half n half, then your favorite Addy’s Jam. I used Raspberry for Valentine’s Day.
- Whip good and you can additional half n half if it’s still a little too stiff.
- Ready to spread on your favorite, brownie, cakes, cupcakes, or bars…