These muffins are some of my absolute favorites! They are so delicious, especially warmed up with a little butter. Yum!
- 2 Cups Flour
- 3 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Canola Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 1/3 Cups Blueberries (fresh, or frozen and thawed) (1 cup in the batter and 1 1/3 cups to put on top)
- 1 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1-2 Tablespoons Flour (toss with blueberries)
- 2 Tablespoons Addy's Blueberry Meyers Lemon Freezer Jam OR Addy's Pomegranate and Blueberry Jam
- 1 Tablespoon Freshly Grated Lemon Zest
- 1 Cup Flour
- 2/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Stick Melted Unsalted Butter (salted will work if it is all you have)
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line standard muffin pan with paper liners and set aside.
- Make crumb topping by combining all ingredients, then stir with a fork until crumbly. Set aside.
- Mix all the dry ingredients for the muffins in a bowl and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add the eggs, sugar (combining well) then add the yogurt, oil, Addy’s Jam, and vanilla.
- Fold wet ingredients into the dry and mix together by hand.
- In a small bowl, add the 2 tbsp flour to the 1 cup of blueberries, then gently fold into the muffin mixture.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tins, filling approximately 2/3 full. Top with the remaining blueberries, then add the crumb topping.
- Place your muffins into the oven and reduce the temperature to 375 degrees.
- Cook for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Cool and enjoy!
WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT’S COOKING IN YOUR HOME!
If you have a great recipe using Addy’s Jam that you would like to share, reach out! We will provide products and deliver at no charge. Give us a call at (858) 252-8183 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to Addy’s to receive more amazing recipes like this one, along with great specials and information on new products.