Addy’s Pepper Party Jam Cheese Spread
This cheeseball is fantastic! Great for any type of get together.
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese at room temp
- 1 cup tillamook medium cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup kerrygold Dublin ER shredded
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 6 tbsp Addy’s Pepper Chutney
- ½ tsp onion pepper
- ½ tsp granulated garlic
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper – this will be spicy so adjust accordingly
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cream together cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, onion powder and cayenne pepper until smooth.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Service with veggies and crackers.
WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT’S COOKING IN YOUR HOME!
If you have a great recipe using Addy’s Jam that you would like to share, reach out! We will provide products and deliver at no charge. Give us a call at (858) 252-8183 or email us at email@example.com.
Subscribe to Addy’s to receive more amazing recipes like this one, along with great specials and information on new products.